Hello Roger,
  A reminder of what Roger Phillips typed on:
  Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 15:04:46 GMT +0200

MM>> for me it works, I have read filter which parks message, when I read
MM>> message and move to another one, message become parked.

RP> I  have read filters which have worked for years in all versions up to 4.42,
RP> but they do not work in version 5.

This is one of the things I do not understand. There are so many things in this
series that work for one person and not the next. Even within the program
things
don't work the same. For example I have several copies of tbbeta in different
accounts for testing purposes. In one account the view modes work as they
should
with threads expanding. In another account on the same computer I get no
threading at all and they are both set to the same view mode. On a different
computer I get threading, but the threads are not expanded.

 Stuart                            mailto:scu...@mts.net
 Using The Bat! v5.0.0.135 BETA
 On Windows 7 6.1 Build #7600