On Wednesday, February 09, 2011 Gary, [G] wrote:

<snipped a bit>
> I have had several emails in which I replied to (both in HTML and txt) in
> which the reply quoted selected text has not worked. This leaves a blank
> email in the reply. Anyone else seeing this?

Replying selected text (F4) has not worked for me at all since version
5.0.0.112. Unfortunately, It seems that only a very few are affected by this so
I don't think it's getting alot of attention.

BTW, I only highlighted the 1st two words of your message and you see what got
quoted.

--
Regards,
  Ron Secord