Hello otrov,

> .137 didn't worked, so did .136, then I went far beyond and .123 is perfect
> place for now

I've been testing on Thunderbird and Linus mail programs using IMAP.  I've
noticed a few
things.

a) I have a much higher degree of control over my folders with the other
applications.
In The Bat, I am very limited in what I can do.

b) Set up is snap.  Load in the server information and way it goes.

c) Thurderbird does not have all of the options that the Bat could have.
However, it;s
options do work really well.

d) I can get to my spam folder quickly with out a problem.  I cannot for the
life of me
find it in The Bat.   Very frustrating.

Overall, I'm finding the IMAP implementation is moving forward yet the pace is
slow and not
comparable with other open source applications.  I'm hoping the issues will be
addressed
soon.

Jerry
--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc