Hallo Marek,

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:40:35 +0100GMT (15-2-2011, 23:40 , where I
live), you wrote:

MM>>> I am not sure how this happened, but I have negative number in Unread
MM>>> column and nor manual refresh nor restart does not help.

>> It's been a while since I've seen that.

MM> I had this problem already for Virtual folders, but for the first time for
MM> regular folder like Outbox.

With  earlier v5 versions I had the problem constantly with the outbox
of  my  main  account.  (POP3) Never had it with virtual folders, as I
don't use those. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Moderator.. Kinda like a Sysop, only more arrogant.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.139 BETA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM