> Hello,
> in v4, cached files from Image Download Manager were stored to MAIL/CACHE,
> in v5, they are stored to MAIL/IMGFILES, there is no management for any.

> Cache grows with every HTML mail, during 3 days, I have 760 files in
> IMGFILES and this folder has 17MB size already.

> There must be possible to set maximum size for this folder and maximum
> number of files stored in it, what files should be stored and for how
> long.
I deal with a lot of graphics and I find there is a slowdown as the number of
files builds. I am constantly running CCLEANER which I have configured to clean
the cache and IMGFILES directories.

--
Rick
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss

v5.0.0.139 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3