Hello NetVicious,

Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 12:05:04 AM, you wrote:

> lunes, 21 feb 2011 at 15:39, it seems you wrote:

>> Yes,  smoothly  would  be nice. When TB is synching, my computer
>> grind  to a halt. Even the mouse becomes unresponsive for about 10-15
>> seconds at a time.

> Here I have the same sympthoms. My computer it's not on the top of the
> edge but the last betas are very very slow at the start.

> My  machine it's one Athlon64 3200+, with 1Gb of RAM and Win XP Prof.
> For compare it could tell us which machine do you have.

My PC is a Dell Optiplex 745 Intel Core2 @2.4Ghz with 2Gb RAM and XP
Prof. I now have 4Gb RAM although XP can only see 3.25Gb.

Adding  the  extra memory does seem to have helped. TB is using 846Mb
real and 979Mb virtual memory.

 Tony                            mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.0.0.145 BETA