Hello Ethan!

On Monday, March 7, 2011 at 12:47:29 PM you wrote:

> I am hopeful this will be solved by month end with a solid product that is
> fully
> functioning.

I hope this is not in reference to some actual prospected date for
release but just personal preferences. If the later I share it, if the
former ... let's just say that makes me chuckle.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.0.145 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info upon request

We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created
equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable
rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of
happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted
among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed. [Thomas Jefferson]