Ron,

RS> On Monday, March 07, 2011 Gary, [G] wrote:

RS> ...works fine here...

You've just nailed the primary issue that has kept me from
running TB5.  I've tried a few of the betas but wierd things
are always broken and all the ones I've found in the bug
tracker are marked as fixed a long time ago.  Not knowing or
remembering what magic file(s) to delete to make things fix
themselves (as if by magic!), I keep returning to TB4.2.42
and it keeps working as I expect.

--
Steven Vallière | tb 4.2.42 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com