My  TB! runs a bit slower and jerks along sometimes from some betas. I
think  it's  related  with  IMAP,  I'm  investigating  it for get more
information.

Also  I  had two times this problem: If I do a full maintenance of all
the  accounts  (purge  + compact) and I leave TB! some minutes without
touch  nothing.  When  I  try to work another time with TB! it doesn't
responds. If I click on the tray icon it shows the main screen and one
time  I  saw it was running another time the maintenance without touch
nothing.

I have a bunch of pop3 accounts and one IMAP.

Any confirmation?

--
  /\     /                    Using The Bat! 5.0.0.146 BETA Professional OTFE
with iKey1000