Hi TB Beta list members,

Odd phenomenon I just noticed. When I query the current %CC value in
a reply template, I get back the %OMSGID value. This is causing
havoc in my intelligent reply templates that work out that a blank
CC means a more personal greeting and sign off that a group mail. Or
not, in this case.

And, yes, there is no CC in use when this happens - so it should be
blank. When there are valid addresses in CC, then %cc returns them
as it should. When there are none, it returns %OMSGID.

Confirmations anyone?

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.148 BETA on Windows 7 6.1.7600