Hello Jernej,

> Another problem with hints: sometimes when I leave the mouse over the
> message list, TB will display a tiny hint (too small for any text to
> be visible) right under the mouse pointer, then hide it after half a
> second - and show it again half a second later. And this goes on and
> on and on until I move the mouse away.

Are you referring to the hint that is displayed when the mouse is over
the attachments column but the corresponding message that has no
attachments at all?

I reported that one here:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8432

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v5.0.0.151 RC1 with German language file [4.2.x_de – Rev.
2010-02-01]