Hello Maxim,

MM> Those who are using the program version 4.2.42, please test 4.2.44.

MM> It has a single bug fix:
MM> [-] Fixed a bug of display of some background images of HTML messages,
introduced in The Bat! 4.2.40-42.

Running 4.2.44 but I can't compare it to 4.2.42 since that one had the dreaded
"hanging downloads-bug".

Therefore I used 4.2.33.1 Beta.

It's  a  little  bit  early  to  state that 4.2.44 is free from "The dreaded
"hanging downloads-bug"", it took some time
earlier before I received a message that showed the problem.

BTW,  if  there  should go something wrong with messages sent to partous at com
domain (registrar says everything is OK,
but searching Whois doesn't reflect that), I am available through similar
partous at be adresses...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.2.44
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (0 days 3:59:37) on Dual
Intel Pentium III

 Current beta is 5.0.0.151 RC1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: