Hello Jernej,

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:49:56 +0200 GMT (27/Mar/11, 17:49 PM +0700 GMT),
Jernej Simončič wrote:

>> Sorry I don't have screenshot software on this PC (can somebody
>> recommend a free one?), so I used Window's PrtScr, which produces very
>> large files. Here are the files, the upper picture is TB!, the lower
>> picture is IE8:

JS> Instead of saving images with Word, use Paint, and save as PNG, then
JS> use an image upload service, such as Twitpic.

Thanks, I already downloaded a screenshot software. I have uploaded
the smaller files:

1. The pciture in seems to be too big when displayed in TB!:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5471177/HTML%20TB%20pics.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5471177/HTML%20IE%20pics.jpg

2. The text is centered where it probably shouldn't be:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5471177/HTML%20TB%20centered.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5471177/HTML%20IE%20centered.jpg

By the way, what is wrong with Dropbox compared to Twitpic?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.