On Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 00:33 Marek Mikus wrote:

>> Hints are still not fixed (ugly huge hints over URLs, tiny white oval
>> hints over message list - and I needed less than a minute to stumble
>> upon both without even trying).

> yes, hints are the worst new thing in v5 :-(

I'd say they are a downright disaster. The folder-list hint provides no
real benefits. The things you can do with a folder are already listed in
the folder menu and don't need repeating here. About the only new
information here is the folder size on disk which might be useful. The
rest is unnecessary.

As for the message-list hint, I find this one particularly useless as
the text is mostly completely illegible.

In addition, where hints are supposed to be usefull, such as in the case
of url's, they are ugly, too large and still don't conform to Windows
standards.

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
The Bat! v5.0.4 RC/4; ; AJS v0.1800; MyMacros 1.11a;