Hello Thomas,

> For some reason, Ritlabs has a history of announcing the link when
> they start uploading the file, rather than when the upload is
> completed.
That's  not  the  case, we have fixed the problem of announcing when starting
uploading:

1. The upload is to a temporary file which is renamed on the server upon
completion.

2. The Betas are announced afther the upload is complete.

> Please allow for Moldovian logic and try downloading again in an hour or
> so.

Please refrain from insulting by nationality.

 Maxim                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com