Hello Rick,
  A reminder of what Rick typed on:
  Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 21:15:16 GMT -0400

R> It seem like sorting is fixed (Yay!) but I want to wait a bit since things
R> were scramble by the new date format that was discussed elsewhere

Sorting maybe, but not the rest of the view modes. If I switch between my IMAP
and POP accounts and view my TB view mode in each, one time it is expanded and
the next it isn't. Also view modes do not hold in some accounts.

I also have messages that get colored that do not stay colored anymore. This
used to be working well, but has gone down hill.

 Stuart                            mailto:scu...@mts.net
 Using The Bat! v5.0.8
 On Windows 7 6.1 Build #7600