Hi all!

>> It looks like TB5 has just been released. This is going to add great
>> pressure to the dev team because we here know what the problem are.
> One more news article (German): http://www.golem.de/1104/82615.html

Good article, the essence is:

> Entwickler Ritlabs neigt dazu, finale Versionen zu veröffentlichen, die
> deutliche Probleme zeigen, und dann neue Versionen hinterherzuschieben.

Translated quick and dirty: "Developer Ritlabs tends to release final
versions with major problems and then releases new versions after that."

Nothing more to say... ;-)

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v5.0.8 powered by Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org