Hello Marek,

> Hello,
> since 5.0.8.1 all virtual folders are updated for me correctly, anybody can
> confirm?

Can not confirm.  I am running 5.0.8.1 and my virtual folder unread counts are
always wrong.  Also, my tabs don't work. (Aren't tabs really just virtual
folders)
The tab for attachments seems to work, but none of the tabs I have created work
(they worked OK on previous release 4.) They do not
show all the contents of the folders I selected, some show no contents, some
only show ONE item where there are over a 1000.
<venting on>(sorry)
  This whole release bafflers me. How could basic TheBat functions that worked
so well in release 4 be so badly broken in release 5?
Was this a complete rewrite?  If so, it should have be release as a new product
under release 1.  Then I could understand all the bugs.
But to go to a upgrade release and have so many basic functions not working is
just too weird and shows a real lack of discipline.
<venting off>
  Sorry to vent a little here, but I am really frustrated. All the basic,
really neat features that I use are broken in release 5.0.8 and nothing was
fixed for me 5.0.8.1.  Thebat hangs every day.  No exception, just hangs.  I
never once experienced a hang in ver 4.
when it hangs, there is no log info I can give to the developers to help them
debug.
Is there some secret flag I can turn on to try and gather some logging info to
help them?

 Joe