On Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 12:43:09 PM, Martin Sebald wrote:

> when activating "recieved after" function in advanced tab of search it is
> simply ignored, all messages found in message base are listed in results,
> no matter when the messages were recieved. Maybe other advaced options are
> also ignored, I did not check, yet.

> This problem exists for all 5.x versions but I report it the first time
> now, I always forgot to mention this.

> Can anybody confirm?

can confirm for this version, don't know about earlier. I did a search
with   an  after  date,  and  nothing happened. when unticked it, got
search for whole time as would expect. It included 8 which should have
been found with the after date selected.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.0.12 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 2)