Dear Mse,

@23-May-2011, 14:36 +0200 (23-May 13:36 here) mse [M] in
mid:11010418505.20110523143...@gmx.net said to Marck:

... <snip>
>> Any reason why automatic filtering on IMAP (I don't know if it
>> applies to POP3 too) isn't logged as it used to be? Confirmations?

M> I have a POP3-account here; my experiences:

M> * Messages, that are filtered and moved into a subfolder by a filter
M> upon message retrieval (the message is unread at this time) are
M> correctly logged in the account log.

On my IMAP account, messages are filtered correctly, but no entry is
made in the account log for the filtering operation.

Confirmed for IMAP https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8574

M> * The Test-Filter-Feature shows also a log since 5.0.12.4. In this log
M> also the source folder is shown in the MID-URL. Same goes for
M> Refilter-function.

Unable to confirm - not used filter testing for a long while.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.12.7 (BETA) on Windows 7 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1