Hi,

I have autobackup set to: everyday 6:47am.
In a folder: "! THE BAT - NORMAL ON TC/! NEW TB BACK UPS/AUTO BACKUPS"

File name is customized with Date and Time:
%DATE(yyyymmdd)_%Time(Hhmm) Autobackup.tbk

First autobackup was made at May 23rd (6:57am).
20110523_6657 Autobackup.tbk
(need to correct time in a file name :))

Then  I  didn't  check on it for a few days. I checked a folder 2 days
ago and there was no new backups so I opened Autobackup  settings  and
had checked on them - they were proper and I didn't change anything.

Checked  today  again  and  26.05 autobackup was created but 27.05 was
skipped again....

So, since 23.05 I have only two daily backups instead of five.

Just  had  opened  Options again ; had them reviewed (no changes made)
and will know in next 9 hours if it's created.

Anyone had experienced such an issue?

____

RS