Dear Jernej,

@20-Jun-2011, 21:04 +0200 (20-Jun 20:04 here) Jernej Simončič [JS]
in mid:1435541021.20110620210...@eternallybored.org said to Maxim:

>> Please test those MSIs, if they will be OK, we will release them on Monday.

JS> I started getting duplicate messages in the message list with this
JS> version, where the duplicates don't really behave like normal messages

What I'm seeing is artifacts in the Ticker VF. After filtering,
unread messages that used to exist in the Inbox are still shown as
"there" by the ticker VF, despite having been moved to a target
folder. I don't recommend a release in this state. I may be too late
with this comment :(.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.14 on Windows 7 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1