Hello Maxim,

> Hello Tony,

>   I also had similar problems before, they happen when the connection is in
>   IDLE  for  very  long  time,  then  somehow  the connection is dropped. The
>   message  that the connection is closed seem to come from the TCP/IP socket.
>   Most  likely  the operation system at client's or server's side or a router
>   with  stateful  packet  inspection  drops a connection. Try using an option
>   "when  online, refresh folder every 30 seconds", so probably the connection
>   won't be without data for longer than 30 seconds again.

I have a Wireshark trace on this and it appears that the server sends
a TLS Encrypted Alert 21 which would appear to be 'Decryption Failed'.

I have the trace if it will help. It's 162Mb and I didn't know how to
split it for just the conversation I needed.

 Tony                            mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.0.18.12 (BETA)