Hi Vilius,

>> > I think that is a change on OS level. I could not find any change  Did
>> > you try that?
>>
>> Didn't have time yet to check where I need to change it on OS level.
>> But it would be a way around because it may affect other programs as well.
>> I'm really happy I do not have to work on Thai OS - would be a killer :)

> If you are on Thai OS you would have bigger problems date in TB! :)
LOL

>> IMO it should be on TB! level to use OS settings or not (at least for
>> English).

> It doesn't matter what language OS is. It's only regional settings.
> TB! as every other good written program just follows them. It
> doesn't make sense to want one regional settings in OS and another in a
> program.

Change   in  OS  settings  worked  ; however it changed a currency and
other  stuff  to USD or Pounds (there was manual selection of PLN so I
picked it up - wondering if it's gonna work) :)

If  it  happens  that I have some issues with other programs (ex: Calc
in Open Office) I'll let you know :)

Thanks for tips :)

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Friday, July 29, 2011 (16:59 ; GMT+8)