Hi Maxim,

> The Bat! 5.0.22.4 (ALPHA) is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb50224.rar

> [-] The Bat! now formats date and time in the message list using
> Windows API. You can configure different formats in the Regional options in
> the Control Panel.

No   matter  which  option was chosen in Time Window despite of having
TB!  set  to  Polish  (I  did set all Windows local settings to Polish
(time  set to 24h type)) 5.0.22.4 always had started in English (there
was no Language selection as well).

Allowing  usage  of time format as well even in English settings would
be recommended. Didn't manage to have 24 hours format no matter what I
tried :)

However,  generally approach IMO is positive - thank you for your work
:)

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Sunday, August 7, 2011 (20:54 ; GMT+8)