Hello Rick,

Sunday, August 14, 2011, 9:01:37 PM, you wrote:

> I don't think everyone is having the trouble. It may be like all my
> former trouble with "delayed sending", it may be a small nasty bug that only
> affects some people

> I am having almost no trouble with my filters, but I have all POP
> accounts, so I don't know if that makes a difference

My  problem  is  I  am long time user.  I just did an operating system
repair with Windows 7.

I  installed a new version of The Bat.  Somehow the filters are pathed
to the wrong directory.  Therefore, the filters cannot work.

I  have  over  200  filters.  For me to rewrite all of them is a large
amount of work.

It  appears there is not way to correct this pathing problem except to
delete all of the filters and start from scratch.

I'm hoping there is another solution.

Due  to the path problems, the correct filters run slow and overall
it is a mess.

Hence, that is why I am stuck.

Jerry

--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc