Hi,

"Solved" my filter problems . . . so far.

I  totally removed TB and all signs thereof including in the registry.
I  installed  TB  4.2.44 and restored a backup of my data. The problem
persisted.

I  removed the four or five filters that weren't working and installed
them  again  as  needed.  After 48 hours, the new filters were working
fine.

I moved back to TB 5.0.20.1 and the "problem" filters are working just
fine. In another 48 hours, I'll move to the latest Beta.

Lesson  learned  (for me) is to delete the problem filters and redo as
necessary.  Now if someone would just tell me the secret to preserving
my dictionary between MSI upgrades, I'd be a much happier camper.

Thanks.
 Richard                            mailto:the...@newmangroup.com
Using The Bat! v5.0.20.1 on Windows XP6 Build 7601 Service Pack 1