Hello TBBETA,

We are going to release a bugfixing MSI that resolves only certain
important  issues  since last release 5.0.20. So we took the code base
of 5.0.20 and applied some fixes to make 5.0.24.

[-] A sorting office action to move or copy messages to folders with templates
in the destination folder names, did prevent from specifying template arguments
which did contain non-file characters
[-] Sometimes a filter action to move a message to a folder couldn't be created
due to invalid checking of folder file name, it could fail on a legitimate name.
[-] AV when trying to get host name by IP-address
[-] Smartpad-related fixes
[-] The Bat! was unable to add a root certificate to trusted store
[-] (#0008813) Operations with X.509 certificates in the account properties
weren't saved
[-] When opening a message on IMAP that contained inline html graphics, The
Bat! could display a progress window without a caption

Could  you  please  confirm that these problem have been in fact fixed
and the files 5.0.24 run and install properly?

http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/intpack_5-0-24.msi
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_home_5-0-24.msi
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_5-0-24.msi
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_rus_5-0-24.msi