Dear Maxim,

MM> What's new in 5.0.26.5 since 5.0.26.4:
MM> [-] The Bat! had incorrect default font size ...

Is there a way to change the new default Segoe UI size 9 to something else? I
have Tahoma size 8 everywhere else in The Bat!, and have the rest of my system
configured to ignore Segoe UI entirely and substitute it with Tahoma in
registry as follows:

-------------------------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]

"Segoe UI (TrueType)"=""
"Segoe UI Bold (TrueType)"=""
"Segoe UI Italic (TrueType)"=""
"Segoe UI Bold Italic (TrueType)"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes]

"Segoe UI"="Tahoma"

but The Bat! seems to ignore this. The new Segoe UI size 9 also breaks
alignment and causes overlaps between text fields and other widgets all over
the Settings, Options,  etc. in The Bat! now. Could you please look into this?

Thank you,
-Zann