Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm running on 5.0.26.14 Alpha.

I've noticed a few changes

a)  in the    Account Properties for a Mail account, the various SMTP options
are not
longer present.  Will this option return in the very near future?

b)   in the filter options, it would helpful to have  "Continue Processing with
other
filters" as a clickable at the page instead of having to open each filter to
click it
active

c)  when  I  installed this version, I notice a number of small changes in my
account
settings for e-mail files (e.g., passwords missing, smtp settings incorrect
etc.)

Can the next beta put back the various smtp mail options in the transport panel?

Thanks,

Jerry

--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc