Hello TBBETA Members!

  Several times now I have had difficulties sending messages I had
  been created over several days by saving a draft. Just now I
  couldn't send one even after setting the draft flag in the folder
  off. I got an error message that TB couldn't find an attached JPEG
  [actually 2 errors for each image one].

  The files had not been moved or renamed, they were just the way they
  had been when I added them to the mail yesterday. I had, however, to
  delete the attachments and re-add the very same files.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.26.14 (ALPHA) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

Chat info upon request

However loudly we may assert our own unworthiness, few of us are
really offended by hearing the assertion contradicted by a
disinterested party. [Dorothy L. Sayers]