Hi Ivan,

> Filters and virtual folder settings reside in mailbox rather than
> registry. I think you can use backup/restore function.
Used  it  before after un-installing TB! according to the info but old
data are used on a newly installed version after importing TBK.

Will  try  to manually remove data from registry after I uninstall TB!
next time - maybe it will work.

> Settings that do reside in registry are kept in
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT .
Thanks for info.

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Monday, December 5, 2011 (21:27 ; GMT+8)