On Thursday, December 8, 2011, 14:03:35, Paul Van Noord wrote:

> Version 5's interface is cumbersome. It may be OK for new users but
> for those of us who have used v4 & previous versions 5 is a step
> backwards for POP users. Ignoring any bugs, version v5 is a step
> backwards for us. Version 5 has lost The Bat!'s "slick and quick".

The thing that bothers me most in the current versions is that
selecting messages with keyboard is broken - when I'm going through
the usual morning messages, using Shift+Down TB will often move the
selection start somewhere way above the first message that was
selected.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 5.0.26.17 (ALPHA) on Windows 7 6.1.7601.Service Pack 1 ]

Spend sufficient time confirming the need and the need will disappear.
       -- Ed's Fifth Rule of Procrastination