miƩrcoles, 7 dic 2011 at 05:24, it seems you wrote:

> How you do this?
> If you must do it through Preferences I am sure there would be no time
> as TB! crashes before that.

I think your problem will be you should be downloading new emails with
5.0.26.17.

If  you  don't have any IMAP account try to download all the new mails
with a previous version. After this upgrade to 26.17 and try to change
the option on preferentes.

If  you  have  IMAP  accounts  I  think the best you could do it's to
deactivate the network interface so you will not receive any mail and
TB will not crash.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.26.17 (ALPHA) Professional
OTFE with iKey1000