On Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 3:05:46 PM, Carsten Guthardt-Schulz wrote:

> 5: IMAP INBOX of an account set to "full synchronize" / "download
> entire message". I start TB, having a different folder selected, one
> new unread message shows up in that INBOX. I quit TB, cut the
> Internet connection, start TB again: I can't read that new message!
> Apparently it has NOT been downloaded.

I  am having problems with some messages today. There are two messages
that  TB!  refuses  to  download - I eventually get "The server didn't
reply  anything to TImapGetMessageContentTaskUserClicked command in 90
seconds"  even though other messages in the same folder (from the same
sender  in  the  same  format) do. I can read them fine using webmail.
Perhaps   it  is  my  Antivirus software (NOD32) or Firewall (Outlook)
blocking the download?

I  am  also  getting  error  sounds,  but there is no indication which
account these relate to so I cannot easily track them down.

Julian

--
   Julian
    Using TB! Version 5.0.30 on Windows 7 x64 7600