Hi Curt,

CaDitC> Hello Maxim,

CaDitC> Installed with success Win7/32.

Ditto!  Running very well with Gmail's IMAP system.

CaDitC> I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless
CaDitC> enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as
CaDitC> though it had an underlying truth. ~Umberto Eco

May  I  humbly  suggest  that the mystics of the credible world faiths
would  disagree  with  U.  Eco  on  that  matter, based upon their own
personal experiences and not on any intellectual theories?

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

I am here to only be of help.  I am here to represent the One who sent
us.   Someday,  we'll all realize that this is true for every last one of

Using The Bat! 5.0.34
Windows 7 6.1
build 7601 Service Pack 1