Hello Roelof!

On Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:54:24 PM you wrote:

> Tried  to  reproduce it, couldn't. Neither with a pps from gmail-imap,
> nor with an xlsx from another imap. Both saved just fine.

Perhaps a matter of size, the attachment in question - and it doesn't
really matter if it is Powerpoint, I've had the same with PDF [I think
I reported that a few months ago] - was about 8.5 MB.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.34 on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

Chat info upon request

In zweifelhaften Fällen entscheide man sich für das Richtige. [Karl
Kraus]