Hallo Roger,

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:52:32 +0200GMT (23-2-2012, 16:52 , where I
live), you wrote:

RP> Thanks  for  your,  as  usual,  expert  input.  Unfortunately it is not that
RP> simple, I started, or intended to start the new message from an address book
RP> group called 'Software vendors' which does not have any reference to tbbeta.

Sure,  but  that's  not the issue. While you selected a recipient from
the  address  book, you had your tbbeta folder selected in the account
tree pane. Therefore your tbbeta folder template got triggered.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Ethics?  Sorry, you have the wrong Ferengi..er..moderator.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.34.3
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
5 pop3 accounts, 3 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM