Hello Tony!

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 8:02:52 PM you wrote:

> Furthermore, I don't see the 'Locate Original' entry that you have.

Most probably because you didn't look into a message from a VF like I
did [MT actually].

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.34.5 on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

Chat info upon request

The beauty of the Internet is that it connects people. The value is
in the other people. If we start to believe that the Internet itself
is an entity that has something to say, we're devaluing those people
and making ourselves into idiots. [Jaron Lanvier]