RN>> "new").  In  fact,  I'd  prefer  everything  else under "File" in this
RN>> iteration go into a drop-down and the stuff currently under "New" come
RN>> back to the first level under "File."

> It is this type of thing that keeps my customers & me away from v5.
Welcome constructive feedback.

>From how I see it, almost any program nowadays groups items in this way (have
a look at the File menu of Thunderbird), so what would make TheBat! so
exceptionally bad for joining that track?

I would much more complain about really missing or broken functionality
(such as IMAP used to be or still is, depending on who you ask) - or the
less-then-optimal rollout of a broken V5 release.

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz