Hallo Eddie,

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:33:33 +0300GMT (10-4-2012, 12:33 , where I
live), you wrote:

EC>>> To bring the over to TB! seems the hard part. I now notice, that
EC>>> it does not create a .TBB file and that I must explicit Import
EC>>> those eMails.

>> You could try this: http://www.aid4mail.com/

EC> Oh  I  forgot  -  which  format  would you suggest to bring it to TB!?
EC> aid4mails does not write a TBB file.

Thunderbird, TB's import wizard is supposed to be able to read that.
However it's supposed to be able to read Outlook too and from your
message I gather that that isn't true.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Moderator is NOT God! God has mercy!
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.36.5 (BETA)
Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
5 pop3 accounts, 2 imap accounts