GwenDragon,

> Hello Maxim Masiutin,

> The new TheBat 5.1 uses Internet Explorer as HTML viewer as i
> recognized in TheBat's settings for HTML Viewer?

> Not very secure, as IE is often vulnerable for Malware & Co.!

> Why did you leave the secure path unsing your own HTML renderer for
> display and changed to Internet Explorer? Easier programming? Better
> rendering of HTML mails?

The option selector for IE/internal html renderer is grayed out here,
with IE selected. But I see that TB is still rendering not as IE would
do it. I think having a choice is a good idea. If security is your
concern use the internal renderer. Even better would be to fix the
internal renderer.

--

 Gleason