Hello MAU,

Sunday, April 15, 2012, 7:31:38 AM, you wrote:

> Yes, it is a bit cumbersome to set up. But once done, I have used it
> quite satisfactorily with v4.2.44. I haven't tried it with v5.1, but I
> see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Thanks for your note.

However,......

That  module  is  way  to complicated to set up.  An average user will simply
look at
that, throw their hands up, and walk away.

In  a  world  word  where  modules  are, download, click to install and the
module is
running; a page full of instructions, with code commands is simply too much.

I  did  do  some  testing  with  RSS  feeds  in Outlook and Thunderbird.  The
Mission
Critical feeds were in place in under two minutes.

I  believe  something  should  be done to have a much better module framework
for The
Bat.   If  not,  we  loose  access to a audience who need the RSS module as a
Mission
Critical element.

Jerry

--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc