On Sunday, April 15, 2012, 9:42:15 AM, Tony Hoare wrote:

> In all fairness, there are still quite a few outstanding bugs. We beta
> testers would have hoped to get a nearly bug free program for all our
> efforts.

so  many  of these bugs are limited to a few users. your time problem
for example. I can't duplicate it, and I don't remember reading posts
from  any  one else who has this problem. Can't be that easy to track
down,  and must be hard to give too high a priority when other affect
more.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.1.0.1 (BETA) on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service
Pack 2)