Hello all,

I don't know if this was happening in previous v5 betas, or not.

If a message is the first of a thread (by Reference) or subthread, and
the thread or subthread is collapsed, if I mark the message as read
(Ctrl+M) the whole thread (subthread) is marked as read. This does not
happen if the thread (subthread) is expanded. Exactly the same occurs
when marking the message as unread (Ctrl+U).

In v4.2.44 both shortcuts act only on the selected message, no matter if
the thread (subthread) is collapsed or expanded.

Any confirmations?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.0.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com