Hello Steven,

> However, the drop-list shows only "Quick templates" instead of
> the groups/users it should be showing.
>
> I'd really, REALLY, *REALLY* like to get this back.  I probably
> used that feature more than any other.

I don't use favourites addresses from the drop-down list but from the
context menu when right clicking on the To: or CC: field of the editor.

Anyway, I was curious about your problem and was playing with the
settings in the AB Groups properties, although not exhaustively. These
are my findings:

- There certainly seems to be an issue when using/selecting different
settings in AB Groups properties.

- In some cases I got what you report, drop-down list showing only Quick
templates. I all or most cases, re-starting TB made the favourites appear
in the list. I assume you have re-started TB many times.

- If I select the option 'Add items to Instant Address Pop-Up' I do get
the groups and favourites (maybe after re-starting), but then the
right-click context menu in Editor does NOT show any group or
favourites. I normally don't have this option selected and I only get
the favourites without the groups, but they also appear in editor's
context menu.

- I have been playing with both v4.2.44.2 and v5.1.0.4 and they both
seem to behave the same. So, whatever the issue/problem is, I don't
think it is something new to v5.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.2.44.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com