>> Dear all,

>> Back  in  the  times of w2000 I had an App that allowed me to print on
>> paper or into a file a selected folder structure.

>> Anyone knows of such App under w7?
>> Thanks it would help.

> Xcopy is built in and can do all kinds of tricks including printing a folder
> structure to a file

I might add that even the DIR command has some interesting switches and can
pipe to a file (dir /B > tracks.txt) creates a file called trackss.txt in the
current directory with no header or time information. Try it first without the
"/B"

--
Rick
Have you ever wondered if the one-dollar bills in your wallet were ever in a

v5.1.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images