Hello TB-BETA,

I have one sender (a forum's notifications) that sends me HTML+Text emails that
miss the correct HTML structure (no HTML, no HEAD, no BODY, no encoding)
but directly start with content.
When TheBat! is set to use the system HTML viewer
(was this meant to become the default setting, become active without being
explicitly configured so?)
these messages are not shown properly. With the internal viewer, they
display fine.
These messages have the following header:

Is there a chance to detect the encoding the same as seems to be done with
the internal viewer to correctly display even these broken messages (in
light of the internal viewer being able to do so?)

I can supply a sample if it helps.

 Viktor                          mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz