Hello Rick,

>> OK, I have found a way of actually *deleting* tags. But it is a
>> 'dirty trick' that I will not make public for the moment.
>
> I created a tag and it does not show in the tag list. I even restarted
> the Bat. It doesn't show from either the main nor the right click
> menu.

There are certainly some issues with tag creation, selection, RMB menu,
etc. One of these days I'll try to get some time and try to pinpoint
what's happening and, if possible, why.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com