Hello Steve,

> [-] Text in editor must be wrapped in the same way as in viewer -
> window width must be used to wrap text (Plain text (Windows)
> editor)new wrap for text
>
> How do people feel about (for or against) the new change in wrap
> text..??
>
> Before 5.1.6.1 text wrapped using the "wrap text at XX" setting in
> Editor Preferences.

With all respect, I personally couldn't care less about the change
because it only affects the 'Windows editor' which I never use. I always
use MicroEd and this still wraps at Editor Preferences setting.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.6.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com